Returns & Exchanges
All BIKO jewelry is created in our Toronto studio with love and care, and your satisfaction is very important to us. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied, please note the following instructions:
Any purchases made online must be returned directly to BIKO Inc. and not to any retail stores. We are unable to accept any returns for items bought in a retail store.
- We will accept returns or exchanges on merchandise in its original unused condition, postmarked within 14 days of receiving shipment for refund or credit, less shipping costs.
- We do not accept returns after 14 days.
- All sales are final on customized and discounted/sale items – this includes all items purchased with a discount code (excluding ‘Insider List’ welcome code).
Our pieces are designed to last a lifetime, and we stand by every product. We are glad to make reasonable repairs on your BIKO piece, for as long as you own it. BIKO reserves the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES – SHIPPING
To return merchandise please send all items to BIKO Inc. 174 Spadina Ave. #411, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2 Canada.
- Please make sure to include your order # on or inside the return package.
- For your protection, please return item in original or comparable box and use a traceable carrier. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost or damaged during return shipping.
- All costs related to return shipping are paid by the customer.
To return an item or to inquire about a repair, please email us here.